Thursday, October 16, 2014

Disneyland


 We went to Disneyland with all 3 kids... and survived! Funny, but I wanted to go for MY birthday! I wanted to see the looks on their precious faces when they met the characters... before their old enough to understand they are all just costumes and that it's not magic. And even though my 4 year old 'knew' they were all in costume he was still amazed and in awe!


This is our first night. We headed to Downtown Disney to eat and shop after our 6 hour car ride to Anahiem. I wish their had been a good place for the boys to stretch their legs after the car ride, but I understand their lack of a park (slides, swings, etc.) - it would be too crazy. So after the long car ride and sitting at dinner we attempted to walk around but it was so crowded. We went back to the near-Disney hotel and slept pretty well. 

 This is our family meeting Minnie Mouse and our sweet girl LOVING Minnie!
  

And our awesome boys loving their chocolate ice cream cones! And yes that is the creation made per Drew's request  ... "can you add a cherry" and "the fluffy white, pfffffttt stuff from a can" (aka whip cream), "oh and sprinkles!" He knows just what he wants and is not scared to ask for it! Glad that everyone at Disney was so happy to make their day!   


Goodbye Disneyland! So glad we went and SO glad when it was over because we were thoroughly exhausted! Yes I did put names on our shirts- they were just iron on but I wanted to make the occasion special and I also thought it might help if a boy got lost. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment