Saturday, June 21, 2014

Co-Sleeping

I, well actually 'we,' have been co-sleeping with our baby girl since she was born. It wasn't intentional at first, we were just trying to get any sleep we could with each of our 3 kids waking up at different times throughout the night. And I really didn't co-sleep much with my boys much for lots of reasons (1) they were noisy sleepers, (2) daddy was worried of rolling over on them, (3) one of them would never stop nursing in bed ... ever, (4) I didn't insist on it. But, this sweet little girl is my last baby and she is such a doll! And she sleeps great next to me- 6 hours last night -at 5 weeks! Not sure I want to move her to a bed because I am just starting to get enough sleep to feel human again. And daddy has also encouraged co-sleeping this time around, as he also knows this will be our last baby. We are trying to soak up all this time with her because it seems like the more kids you have, the faster time goes by.

I know that co-sleeping is controversial and not recommended by many, but I am happy with our choice for now even if it may be difficult to move her into her own room later.

No comments:

Post a Comment